Assisted Living and Lifestyle Options
The Stratford at Maple Leaf includes amenities that make your life not only comfortable, but also rich with friends and activities for independent seniors. Enjoy all our enticing amenities at your leisure: The Bistro, Outdoor Terrace, Fitness Room, Billiards room, Multi-purpose Room, Private Dining Room, Club Room, Library, Living Room, Activity Room with Internet Access. All of this within a short distance of all that Seattle has to offer.
The Stratford offers a variety of apartments for your choosing, that you are invited to customize to your personal taste. These apartments cover a broad range of lifestyle options including independent living, assisted living, and memory care.
Included In The Rent (for all residents)
- Three delicious meals per day made from scratch by our Chef
- Weekly Housekeeping and Linen Service
- Full Activities Program including Social, Educational, Spiritual, Recreational activities, and weekly Outings and Trips
- Emergency Call system in your apartment, and staff available 24/7, wireless pendant optional
- Complimentary Laundry Room
- Washer/ Dryer and Gas Fireplace* only available with certain floor plans
- Scheduled Transportation to Doctor, Banking, Shopping
- Utilities (Water, Sewer, Electricity, and Comcast cable TV
- General Apartment Maintenance and Repair
- Concierge services at the front desk
The Stratford's primary goal is to enhance life, giving residents the freedom to enjoy life everyday. Our assisted living program combines senior residential living with a care service program. This assisted living program is available to our seniors on an as-needed basis, tailored especially for their individual needs.
What makes our Assisted Living program different?
- 12-hour/ 7-days per week Licensed Nurses in the community
- Diabetic Care Management, including sliding scale insulin management
- Full-scale high-acuity assistance and care available as needed
Other Available Assisted Living Services:
- Medication Management
- Transfer Assistance
- Memory support/ reminder services
- Bathing and Hygiene services
- Incontinence services
In addition to the above listed services, The Stratford can offer many specific and individualized services to meet varying needs.
The Stratford at Maple Leaf believes in modifying behavior through the environment.
- The number one way to change an environment is through finding the right caregivers. The right people, with the right heart and right approach, can much more effectively manage the plethora of behaviors associated with Alzheimer's Disease and other dementias.
- In addition to great care staff, the Memory Care program is designed to stimulate all the senses, provide a structured environment, and bring a sense of normalcy to our residents' daily lives.
- Because caring for those with memory loss is very specific to the individual's needs, we strongly encourage families to speak open and candidly about your loved ones' care needs, so we can tell you exactly how we will manage activities of day-to-day living.
Assessment Process and Care costs:
The Stratford at Maple Leaf understands that the cost for care is at the forefront of everyone's mind. In order for us to determine care cost, an assessment of needs must be completed. This will often involve an informal interview, retrieval of the latest history and physical, along with a current list of medications. The more information we have, the more thorough the assessment can be.
There are absolutely no charges for our assessments, and we strongly encourage seniors and their families to speak to one of our helpful admissions team members to coordinate a time and place.
Once the assessment is complete, we can determine initial care costs for an individual moving into The Stratford at Maple Leaf.