Care Professionals in the Seattle area often refer families to the Stratford at Maple Leaf because of our reputation as a top-notch assisted living facility. Residents love it here because of all the comforts of home. Our staff strives for casual elegance, and we pay attention to detail at every level. We encourage you to stop by for a tour to see for yourself what the Stratford has to offer.
Amenities - All the necessary (and not-so-necessary) comforts
- The Stratford Bistro
- Regularly Scheduled Transportation
- Computer Center
- Living Room and Library
- Club Room for entertainment
- Massage Therapy Available
- Big Screen TV's
- Comcast cable TV and music channels (included in base rent)
- Room Service available
Dining - It's not pretentious, it's just very good.
- Daily Chef Specials
- Yes! We have a salad bar!
- The best soup is a staple at the Stratford.
- Dining times are 8am, 12pm, and 5pm. But don't worry if you miss a meal, because there are fresh items in our bistro throughout the day. Our friendly staff can always make you something in the kitchen to be sure you never go hungry.
Activities - Never a dull moment!
- Enjoy afternoon of a variety of fun music from days gone by at our weekly jazz hour
- There are always groups of residents willing to play bridge, Pinochle, or other card games
- Go bowling without leaving the community, with our big screen tv and Wii gaming system!
- Get into shape! Our exercise group meets 7-days a week.
- Enjoy a peaceful afternoon reading in our quiet living room by the fire
- Invite your friends and family over for a holiday dinner or brunch.
- And so much more...